Aims of this rank
In this rank the practitioner will revise the syllabus covered so far before moving on to learning more about the Warrior’s Multi-System syllabus. The syllabus will cover some aspects of the RAT training method and self-defence, as it will be useful to understand how Eskrima can be applied as a very effective self-defence martial art.
The student will be expected to demonstrate the following for this rank at a high level:
- advanced footwork skills,
- awareness and avoidance techniques in self-defence situations,
- two throwing techniques,
- combination skills using the single stick,
- sequences and angles of attack with the knife,
- Basic knife disarms
- single stick disarming skills, and
- sparring skills with and without a weapon.
The practitioner will train for approximately 6 months for this rank.